Updated: Sep 2, 2022
Overpackaging is one of the most common design mistakes. It's a waste of money and wasteful for the planet.
For those working on creating packaging that is best for people, planet, and profit...
Make sure to consider all of the following factors:
1. Protect the item
2. It performs technically during use
3. It markets the product to customers
4. It has a good appearance
5. It displays important regulatory information and price
6. It was sourced responsibly
7. The materials are safe and healthy for use
8. The packaging is optimized; least waste
9. End of life of the packaging is environmentally friendly
Blogging from Your Published Site
Did you know that you can blog right from your published website? After you publish your site, go to your website’s URL and login with your Wix account. There you can write and edit posts, manage comments, pin posts and more! Just click on the 3 dot icon ( ⠇) to see all the things you can do.